- Prepares cost estimates by analysing proposals and requirements
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assists with bids for new contract work;
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong analytical skills;
- Estimating experience an advantage
- Strategic Planning with attention to detail;
- Physically fit to be able to perform all the tasks required
- Good English, written and spoken
- Skilled in coordinating deliveries
- Candidate must be very organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to perform duties and deliberate speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision
- Candidate must be friendly, personable and able to build harmonious working relationships with clients, co-workers and general public
- Ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing scope of authority and protecting confidential information
Superior/s: Director, General Manager, Top Management
Subordinate/s: Jnr Estimators, Administrator
TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL IN THE DETAILS BELOW AND WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU.