SARA Rope Access Global Health & Safety Policy
SARA Rope Access Global regards Health and Safety matters to be of paramount importance and this extends to all business operations and activities. For this reason, SARA Rope Access Global has implemented a successful safety program that focuses on responsible business operations and ensures that Health and Safety is at the core of all our day-to-day activities.
We have achieved a successful Health and Safety program by:
- Steering the support and commitment of top management.
- Promoting employee commitment company wide.
- Recognizing and rewarding individuals who meet and exceed our expectations.
- Promoting safety awareness through competition and outstanding achievement.
Our Vision is to achieve a zero Disabling Injury Frequency Rate (D.I.F.R), through effective management of safety within all our operations.
The Management Team of SARA Rope Access Global is committed to:
- Ensuring that the health and safety of its employees and stakeholders are safeguarded at all times.
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment for employees, sub-contractors, vendors, clients, visitors and other stakeholders in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To ensure compliance with all local, national and international laws, regulations and standards applicable to our business.
- Integrating safety, health, environmental and quality management principles and practices into all aspects of our business.
In line with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993, SARA Rope Access Global has made a commitment through its Health Policy to not only adhere to the appropriate professional legislation and standards, but to safeguard the health of their employees, as well as individuals who work and live within close proximity to the work sites.